Your call to action, whether it’s a lead gen form or click-through button, is arguably the most critical element of your landing page. If there’s no call to action, your visitors can’t convert.
If your landing page copy does its job, your visitors should know exactly what to expect when they encounter your form, but there are some things you can do to ensure your form works like it should:
- Make sure that your lead gen form is prominent and that it’s clear to prospects, why they should want to convert
- Include the minimum number of form fields needed to produce the highest quality conversion
- Customize your field labels for smoother integration with your 3rd party tools
- Use a button label that clearly states what will happen when users submit their info and completes the question “I want to…”
- Set up a Thank You page to optimize the post-click experience
Here’s how to set up a friction-free form and call to action:
Your CTA will is made all the more relevant by the supporting copy on your page that highlights the features and benefits of your offer. The next module covers how to build up benefits that convert.